This AEC Regent V was new to Yorkshire Woollen District Transport in 1959 with fleet number 797. It was later renumbered to 66 and served until 1971 when it went into preservation. It passed through several owners until 1997 when it was secured by one of our members.
Some extensive body repairs were started, but the project is currently on hold while the owner completes work on another vehicle.
The bus has been removed from the museum building to allow the bodywork repairs to commence.
Click on the image above to see more photographs of DHD177